Pamper yourself with a luxurious hair spa at home and give a new life to dry frizzy hair. If you are struggling with dry lifeless hair, then this post will help you out.
I am sharing a great hair spa treatment which is extremely affordable and can be done at your own home.
The results from this hair spa will depend on the type of hair you have, how often you apply heat and how much haircare you do.
But when you use this hair spa treatment regularly, you will notice that your hair becomes naturally shiny and soft.
In fact, the results of this hair spa is similar to a professional expensive hair spa that you get at the parlor.
Try this and you’ll love it because your hair will look and feel extremely beautiful and you won’t have to spend money on expensive hair treatments.
This hair spa is best for those who have frizzy, dry and dull hair.
If you struggle with making your hair smooth and soft, this hair spa treatment is going to be a golden treatment for your hair.
Suggested For You: How To Get Silky Hair Instantly
What is a Hair Spa Treatment and Why Do You Need It?
During a hair spa, your hair is given lots of nourishment to make them look better.
The hair strands are conditioned deeply and due to this all the heat damage starts to fade off, which results in shiny, smooth hair.
Hair spa treatment can be taken by anyone, whether male or female.
This treatment is especially great for people who regularly use heat on their hair and like to use chemicals and products to style their hair.
If you want to make your hair smooth and free of damage, then hair spa treatment is the best thing that you should take.
Suggested For You: 4 Best Yogurt Hair Mask For Soft & Shiny Hair
How to do hair spa at home: Step by Step
This hair spa treatment is divided into 5 simple steps which you can follow easily and get smooth and silky soft hair.
Step 1: Hair Conditioning Pack
- You have to prepare a hair conditioning pack using simple ingredients. To make this hair conditioning pack, take 1 sachet or your favorite conditioner in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Mix all of these really well to get a smooth consistency.
- Comb your hair and detangle them completely. After that, apply this hair pack on your hair and roots.
- Massage for 10 to 15 minutes and then wrap into a bun. Leave the pack on the hair for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Step 2: Steaming
- To give steam to your hair, simply take warm water in a mug.
- Dip a towel in that and squeeze excess water.
- Now simply wrap this towel on your head and cover your hair completely.
- You can give steaming just like this or do another step at this time.
- Take a hair dryer and give steam to your hair while wearing this wet towel. Do this for 15 minutes.
- Remove the towel once it gets cooled down.
Step 3: Hair Wash
- After 1 hour you can wash your hair with normal water.
- Do not use shampoo or conditioner. Simply use plain water to rinse the mask.
Your hair will feel a bit greasy because of the oils, but this is exactly what we want. The remaining process of this hair spa will be done the next day.
Step 4: Hair conditioning
The next day, you have to apply a hair smoothening pack.
- To make this smoothening pack, cut 1 banana and grind it to make a paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey and mix with the banana paste completely.
- Apply on your hair. Make sure you have detangled your hair completely before using this hair conditioning mask.
- Leave this hair pack for 1 hour and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply your regular conditioner and serum.
You will have soft shiny and beautiful hair once you do this hair spa treatment.
To get better results you will have to use this on a consistent basis. I prefer to use this hair spa treatment twice a month.
This really makes a difference to the texture of your hair and make them soft and frizz free.
Pin & Save For Later.